Friday 3 June 2011

Sparkling Summer Rings

After the Royal wedding i have been left with three things

1) A whole bunch of union Jack Bunting
2) A longing to marry a prince

3) A love of pretty rings!

So im indulging the final one with a post on some of the pretty rings that i am lusting after!

This 'Strawberry and Rose Ring' from Miss Selfridge is £6.50 and it is actually one ring, but it looks like you are layering them



This is the imaginatively name 'Vintage Look Cocktail Ring' from topshop and is slightly more pricey at £12.50 but it is so pretty and will really dress up any plain balck dress


I know, this ring from Forever 21 isnt really that pretty, But it reminds me of the ring from 'Como Agua Para Chocolate' which is probably one of the best books i have ever read, and i even liked the film version  of the book! (For me that is rare, i can count on 1 mitten how many times that has happened!)

And finally top of my wish list ring wish

A girl can dream can't she?

x

2 comments:

  1. That second ring is beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I love the first ring! I've done a post about my Manicure routine thing :)
    I Love Your Blog :D

    ReplyDelete